I’m unable to fully update due to internet issues. Here is a brief summary.
- Wrote down new words and definitions (see board. They will be on the final vocab test.)
- Quizlet live game to practice vocabulary
- Practiced identifying claim, reasons, and evidence in an article
- Showed students this page of my website
- Walked students through what a database is and how to navigate SIRS, providing different examples of questions and claims for filling out the topic proposal (extra topic proposals are by the absent binder)
- Students had time to explore the database, decide on a topic, and begin filling out the topic proposal
- Read for 25 minutes.
- Complete grammar notes/practice that was assigned on Friday. See Friday’s post of the linked assignment.